Protect Your Business with Our Security Services
A Solid Security Foundation is a Standardized Part of our Offering
Constant 365/24/7 Data Protection
Core Security Offerings
Through our SecureCare brand, we’ll focus on your technology roadmap and architect what’s the best fit for your organization. This process is built on goal definition, full data assessment, vulnerability improvements, and solution evaluation.
Monitor Network Risks and Vulnerabilities
- We’ll help you plan, design, and implement an email protection solution to include spam and email filtering, password policies, and phishing tests. Some of the other solutions we deliver within this brand, include:
- Secure Remote Work Policies
- Virtual Private Networks
- Single Sign-On Solutions
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Keep Your Devices Safe
- Our certified engineers will provide a deep-dive network assessment to detect and protect your most vulnerable threat areas. This includes end-to-end solutions identify unauthorized activities and targeted attacks through:
- Managed Firewall Systems with Advanced Threat Protection
- Robust Antivirus Solutions
- Malware and Ransomware Protection & Detection
- Data Backups & Encryption
Third-Party Security Operations Center
Satisfy Specific Compliance Measures
- Regardless of industries served, we can design and implement specific security components with corresponding compliance requirements. Our experience includes policy creation, management and review in alignment with both the required governance and the intent to protect your valuable data. Policies can be as critical as the technology that is put in place to enact these measures.
- The regulatory requirements LincolnIT has experience with include, but are not limited to:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS)
- Fed Compliance: Sarbanes-Oxley, Graham-Leech-Billey, SEC, FDIC, CFPB, FINRA, CFTC, OCC, NCUA, and others.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)